Flight of the Gibbon - Gibbon On Wheels Bangkok
• ½ day, all-inclusive Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Canopy Adventure
• Transport to and from the course in our air-conditioned vans
• Complimentary tour of Khao Kheow Open Safari Park
• A delicious local Thai lunch and refreshments at Garb Bua Restaurant
• A combination of Ziplines, abseiling, sky bridges and forest walks suspended high up above the valley floor
• Two sky rangers per group, trained to keep you safe and point everything unique to the rainforest preserve
• Inclusive Insurance coverage & Real wildlife and forest conservation, funded by you!
Departure Times: (Please call or email our office to confirm pick-up times)
• Sunrise Gibbon BKK: Khaosan 6.00am, Sukhumvit Soi 11 7.30am, or Pattaya City: 7.00-7.30am
• Day Gibbon BKK: Silom 8.00am Khaosan 9.00am, Sukhumvit Soi 11 9.30am or Pattaya City:9.30am-10.00am
• Sunset Gibbon Pattaya City 12.30pm - 13.00pm (Only!)
Meeting/Pick-up points: Guests to be picked up in Bangkok or Pattaya.
For Bangkok, in front of Sawasdee Khaosan Inn, Chakrapong Road (Khao San) or Au Bon Pain outside Ambassador hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 11 or in front of Au Bon Pain, Dusit Thani Bangkok, Silom. For Pattaya guests we will pick you up at your guesthouse, hotel, home etc., please advise when booking.
What to wear and bring: There are storage facilities in the office when you arrive. Loose fitting clothes and outdoor shoes, Sunscreen and camera, insect repellent, change of clothes if its rainy, an open mind and a smile!
Restrictions: maximum weight is 125 kilos (275 lbs). We have no minimum age, but we require the person to be at least 100 centimeters (3 feet 3 inches) tall, to fit in the harness properly.
Sample Itinerary: *subject to change, depending on weather and availability, times are approximations.
09:30 – 10:00am Pick up and transfer to Khao Kheow Flight of the Gibbon
11:00am Welcome & introduction, meet your Sky Rangers, put on safety gear and transfer to starting point for a full safety briefing
11:15am Start your adventure! Approx. 2 to 2½ hours of Ziplines, skybridges, nature walks and abseiling, all while taking in the glory and majesty of this beautiful and pristine rainforest
13:45pm Enjoy your authentic Thai lunch
14:15pm Complimentary tour around Khao Kheow Open Safari Park, which is home to Monkeys,
Gibbons, White Lions, Rhinos, Giraffes, Elephants, Hornbills and more
15:00pm Program wrap-up and depart from FOTG Khao Kheow back to your pickup location